Saturday, January 10, 2009

Andrea's new sleeping companion

For the last several weeks I have not been able to get a good nights sleep. I'd wake up each morning with a stiff neck and shoulders and a aching lower back, not to mention the leg cramps that wake me in the middle of the night. I've slept with various configurations of first 2, then 3 then 5 pillows at a time with poor Peter way on the other side of our bed. Still after 5 pillows I was still not comfortable. I've gotten a few prenatal massages (Zenana Spa is amazing) and they are a beautiful thing, but I still come home to an uncomfortable nights sleep.

I caved in and bought myself the Snoogle Total Body Pillow...ah, finally comfort at night without the mountain of pillows. To all my pregnant friends (and there are so many of you these days), if you don't have one of these already, get one!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I had one that I used for both my pregnancies! The only thing is that if you need to change sides you have to disengage all your body parts from under the pillow...but still so worth it!

Hope you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, never mess with a pregnant woman's pillows. Andrea, you might remember when pregnant with Bailey - I left my pg pillows at the house we all vacationed in Bend. I had housekeeping on a hunt and they never found them. I didn't sleep for days until Garin was able to go find the exact same pillows at a store (only took a few buys/returns).