Saturday, December 13, 2008

The 3rd Trimester


I'm now 26 weeks pregnant right at the start of my 3rd trimester. The time is going by extremely fast. Are we ready? Hmm... not quite. We tried to sell our loft to upgrade to a home with actual walls, but the housing market in the Pearl District along with the rest of the country is not so hot. We've taken our place off the market and are exploring the possibility of building up some walls, but we're still undecided. We may go with an "open concept" nursery.

We're gearing up for a final holiday as a two-some heading to Maui on Christmas Day. It will be a welcome getaway from the cold grey rain of the Northwest.
Here I am at 26 weeks, getting ever bigger. I can't wait to tan the tummy on the beaches of Maui.
Happy Holidays,
Andrea

1 comment:

Heather said...

you look great! time does fly doesn't it? the day will be here before you know it!

Bravo to you for heading to HI so close to the end. have fun!